THE LUCILLE ROBERTS COME BACK STRONGER PLAYBOOK.
At Lucille Roberts, we’ve been working hard on reopening safety procedures that meet or go beyond state and federal guidelines around COVID-19. Our high standards of cleanliness have been raised to new heights as we pushed forward. We will continue to keep you informed of all changes and requirements.
For a list of club reopening hours click here
PUSH FORWARD PLAYBOOK AT A GLANCE
WELCOME BACK! TAKE A LOOK AT EVERYTHING WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOU AND OUR EMPLOYEES HEALTHY, SAFE AND FIT.
- HEALTH CHECKS
Every employee and member will complete a mandatory Daily Health Screening before each club visit to make sure they are symptom-free. All staff and members will get temperature checks upon entering the club before they begin their workout. We will use touchless thermometers and follow all current guidelines
- CLEANING & DISINFECTING TEAM
We will be taking a tech-forward approach to cleaning. All fitness equipment and surfaces will be routinely cleaned at regular intervals by our staff. We will use electrostatic cleaners and disinfectants that cling to every surface. Hand washing is encouraged, and sanitizer pumps are ready for use at cleaning stations throughout the club.
- SOCIAL FITNESS
As we push forward, we want to create a safe and welcoming space to all members. There will be tape on the floor to remind you to come out strong but keep your distance. Every other machine will be turned off to create safe distances between members.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
All staff and members will be required to wear a mask. Certain staff members will be required to wear gloves. Regular hand washing is mandatory for all employees. Members are encouraged to do the same. Let’s all be fit and safe.
- WORKOUT ETIQUETTE
Now more than ever, always wipe down equipment after use. Keep a buffer of 6 feet between you and other members.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q: Will the club operate under regular hours?
- A: No, the club will operate under adjusted hours. Please check our website for the hours your club will be open/close.
- Q: Will I have to schedule my workout ahead of time? By appointment?
- A: When working out with your Personal Trainer, as always an appointment will be needed. You will not have to schedule a designated time to work out on your own, but please be aware that you may not be permitted into the club if 5 persons per 1000 square feet has been reached.
- Q: What policies and procedures should I expect when coming to the club?
- A: All members, vendors, and staff will have their temperature taken upon arrival at the club each time they visit. Masks are required to be worn in our Lucille Roberts clubs at all times, and in our Lucille Roberts clubs unless you are 12 feet away from the next person. For the safety of our members and staff, we're temporarily prohibiting some amenities such as towel service, babysitting, Group Exercise classes, showers, access to steam and sauna rooms, indoor swimming pools without shower on pool deck, juice bars, and court access.
- Q: Will locker use still be made available?
- A: Yes, but only for daily use not rentals.
- Q: How will you limit the number of people in the facility at one time to comply with social distancing rules?
- A: The clubs will be operating at reduced capacity dependent on the size of each club, and precautions are being taken to keep distances within the clubs. We'll be adjusting the workout area to ensure machines are at least 6 feet apart as well as outlining distancing on the floors of the clubs with arrows and line spacing to ensure the flow in the club is moving.
- Q: How often will staff clean and disinfect machines and surfaces?
- A: Adding to our existing continuous cleaning protocols with deep-cleaning and disinfecting processes routinely during the day, all fitness equipment and surfaces will be cleaned at regular intervals by our staff – at a minimum of 4 times per day.
- Q: How will you monitor staff for the virus?
- A: Each staff member will be required to complete a Daily Health screening process upon entering the facility. This process includes a body temperature check and questioning regarding COVID-19 related symptoms, recent travel and close contact with someone confirmed positive for COVID-19.